Who is behind arenaSailing ?

"A sailor is an artist whose medium is the wind." WeebChiles


Hello sailors and sea lovers, don't be skeptic about a young woman working in a field of Nautic.

Well, let me introduce myself, I’m Tajana Ganić and I’ll help you to choose your perfect boat. I’m your Arena Sailing expert who will find your best charter holiday.

To be honest with you I’m not a talker, I’m more a sea, salt and wind person. Why I’m telling you this? Because through this blog I’ll try to convey a love of sailing equally as provide you the best support in choosing the boat, destinations and charter that suits your needs.

On Arena Sailing Internet agency website you can independently search your charter by various destinations and boat types with the in-time availability all around Croatia. Example, you can find catamarans in Kaštela, motorboats in Dubrovnik and sailing yachts in Pula. 

Ones you have found the one that you are interested in and the availability dates correspond to your plan feel free to request your best offer. The system is very easy, just follow the instructions. If your plans are not formed yet, don’t worry, ask for a personalized offer

In both cases, I’ll be back to you as soon possible! :) 

Oh yes, why I said that you don’t need to be skeptic about a young woman working in nautical tourism … see your self by reviewing my short Curriculum Vitae.




Comments

Popular Posts